Project H: Accelerate Open Science: Fostering initiatives that promote Open Science in the Netherlands
In order to work on the ambitions within this theme stated in the National Plan, the 1-year project Accelerate Open Science: Fostering initiatives that promote Open Science in the Netherlands started on September 1st 2019. This project aims to connect the various Dutch Open Science initiatives and stakeholders that provide information and support for researchers.
Intended results of this project
- Improving the findability of information on Open Science by connecting the following websites: openscience.nl; openaccess.nl; research-software.nl; auteursrechten.nl in a more efficient way;
- Widely shared and clear guidance on topics such as Open Access, FAIR data and PlanS;
- Broadly shared examples of proven concepts in the field of informing and supporting researchers;
- A set of best practices for researchers undertaking Open Science;
- Help with organizing Open Science meetings, cafés and other interactive sessions in a local level.
Please see accelerateopenscience.nl for more info on the specific project worklines, and how you can get involved.
- Melanie Imming (SURF - projectmanager)
- Jeroen Sondervan
- Carlos Martinez Ortis (E-Plan / NLeSc)
- Anke Versteeg
- Loek Brinkman (OS Communities NL onderzoekers)